Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Journey

Tried hard against the wind
Tears coming out
To catch those sun rays-my lust
Eyes filled with dirt and dust..

Tried hard to swim against those tides
Mouth full of salt
To catch those sun rays-His pride
making it an impossible ride..


Come to Me.. I will give you rest..

I am tired.. I have tried..
May be that is not enough..
I give up.. I beg.. I plead..
Don't let Me down..
Please don't test me O Lord..
Don't worry,I trust my creation..

Tried hard against my own will
Soul full of dreams
To catch those rays of peace
Ablution in sea water
Where wind will perform salvation
Dirt reminding me of my sins
Dust of my mistakes
Making my ride a devoted prayer!

Apoorva

1 comment:

  1. tagged you, no strings attached. check my blog for details.

    ReplyDelete